Monday, May 16, 2011

CarboRocket Sponsorship Support

I received some very exciting news lately that CarboRocket will be providing me some hefty support for the 2011 season!  I'm currently receiving tons of support from my Rocky Mountain Racing team who are amped for the upcoming season and set a great pace on Saturday with a team ride from White Ranch to Golden Gate Canyon and back. See Garmin stats here.  Also contributing major support has been the Golden Bike Shop who have a killer shop staffed with fantasic people. I honestly don't know what I'd do without them.

Before we get into the meat of the season, I do have to thank Brad and the folks at CarboRocket for this opportunity and their support to fuel my goals and dreams for this season.  After first experimenting with the Half Evil 333, I was hooked and knew that I couldn't dare go this season without it.  Also, thanks to fellow enduro rider, Ben Welnak, for kicking off this opportunity for getting me in contact with them.  Here's to a great season!

The ultimate recipe: I've done my fair share of research for endurance racing and training nutrition.  Supposedly, my body should be able to digest 76 grams of carbohydrates per hour so CarboRocket Half Evil 333 is right on the money.  Also, I've tried almost every nutrition product for endurance training and haven't seen anything that compares to all five electrolyte levels that CR provides in a single formula
My first order of CR with another order already in mind!

See you on the trails,
Tim